Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 20-30 minutes
Servings: 6-8 servings
- 3 lb. fryer (cooked and removed from bone) or 2 large cans of chicken
- 4 cups toasted corn Doritos
- 8 oz. grated cheddar cheese
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (4 oz.) can chopped green chilies
- 1/8 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 1 cup chicken broth
Boil chicken, remove from bone (or use 2 cans of chicken). Tear into bite-sized pieces and set aside. Mix and heat both soups, and add broth and spices.
Begin layering. Put 1/2 of Doritos in bottom of 9" X 13" pan. Top with 1/2 of the chicken, then 1/2 the sauce and finally 1/2 of cheese. Repeat layers.
Bake at 25 - 30 minutes at 350 degrees.